BeARToysBeARToys

Main Art Reviews Stats

Gravity Run Gravity Run

Nicely done!

Pretty simple, but effective.
I would suggest to move the camera further away from the player, because sometime you cannot see the ground even it is the only option.
Another sugestion of mine would be to change the color themes to mono color per section as it is exausting for the eyes when the colors change that often.
Maybe some pickups? :)

Nevertheless good job!

applessmillion responds:

The visibility issue will be fixed in an update rolled out today!
I can see to modifying the colors, as I will admit the changes are quite frequent currently.

Tyrant Defense Tyrant Defense

Well, you can start the Game, moving and shooting works just fine.

I would like to have an option to restart the game and a healthbar is missing. I cannot see how much dmg I took :(
Maybe a little more balancing of the incomming enemies would make the game more playble. Add some levels to it, so that the number of enemies rises with the level.

But congrats you published your first game :) Your a further than me on that point :P

TRIO TRIO

Challenging? TRUE! GREAT IDEA!!

If your controlls would be working every time your score would be far higher, I suppose.
- The problem is, that you try the controlls in the first round and loose because of a mistake, so you click to start again (very addicting) but then all you can do is firing... You only get it back to work, when clicking the info window for the controlls. and that every time your restart... not very efficient,
also you should tweak the difficulty at the start, so that the player can become accustom to the controlls before failing something like shoot, rotate left, shoot, rootate left, shoot, rotate left, and then the other side.

Good job so far!

Let's Reconnect Let's Reconnect

I just watched Jazzas COTM all entries videos and saw your work!

Amazingly well executed, as Jazza would say ;)

Djoresh responds:

I still don't feel like I deserve this, but I am glad people like it. thank you :)

Cadence Cowgirl Cadence Cowgirl

I really like your art :)
I caught myself several times already waiting for your new uploads :)

You have a special way of drawing light and shadow. It looks like you are using 2 sources of light this time ö.Ö

Your composition is very good and your line of action directs my eyes directly to her face, away from her right hand ;) The right hand seams a little bit off in my opinion and her necklace seems a bit dull without reflection.

I'm looking forward to your next creating *thumbs up*