BeARToysBeARToys

Main Art Reviews Stats

TRIO TRIO

Challenging? TRUE! GREAT IDEA!!

If your controlls would be working every time your score would be far higher, I suppose.
- The problem is, that you try the controlls in the first round and loose because of a mistake, so you click to start again (very addicting) but then all you can do is firing... You only get it back to work, when clicking the info window for the controlls. and that every time your restart... not very efficient,
also you should tweak the difficulty at the start, so that the player can become accustom to the controlls before failing something like shoot, rotate left, shoot, rootate left, shoot, rotate left, and then the other side.

Good job so far!

Lifeform Lifeform

First game of this kind I have seen so far. It is working fine, your controlls are easy to understand and the functions seem to work properly. You have a start and an end screen very nice!,
I don't like your artstyle, but that is just me :)
But:
- I am missing a healthbar!
- I did not know at the start, which one was my character,
- Please add some dmg idicators, so that you can see that you hit, or that you were hit,
- let the different enemie types spawn randomly so that there is some more variation

Good game!

Dolo99 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Abduct3d Abduct3d

Charming idea! Your art looks nice and your game is fully playable without noticable bugs, at least for me :)
Try to use a counter, when the player is ready so that there wont be any lost seconds, as you are short on time!
I played your game on PC and your screensize is not suitable for that, as the animals spawn outside of the screen :'(

Good game congrats!

174nana responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

I did try my best to iron out as many bugs as possible.

There shouldn't be any time lost as the button only appears when its ready (there is a counter).

Ya, the screen size was made for mobile and I could have made is scale but that would mean a lot more work overall and I was short of time :(

Hint: only the animals that aren't important can move or will spawn towards the edges, animal you need to abduct is always stationary and within screen. Hope that helps ;)

Let's Reconnect Let's Reconnect

I just watched Jazzas COTM all entries videos and saw your work!

Amazingly well executed, as Jazza would say ;)

Djoresh responds:

I still don't feel like I deserve this, but I am glad people like it. thank you :)

Cadence Cowgirl Cadence Cowgirl

I really like your art :)
I caught myself several times already waiting for your new uploads :)

You have a special way of drawing light and shadow. It looks like you are using 2 sources of light this time ö.Ö

Your composition is very good and your line of action directs my eyes directly to her face, away from her right hand ;) The right hand seams a little bit off in my opinion and her necklace seems a bit dull without reflection.

I'm looking forward to your next creating *thumbs up*